We may collect the following personally identifiable information from users :Email Address , Phone Number, Name, Residential Address, Gender
Information Which Is Not Personally Identifiable
Edugraff may automatically collect the following information other than the personally identifiable information to optimise our service quality:
IP Address, Browser Type, Domain Name, Access Timings,Operating System
How Information May Be Used
- Personal information shared by you on Edugraff site may be used for:
- Making or receiving payments, reminding about payments, services etc.
- Informing you about our offers, services and products.
- Maintaining and administering our services
- Enabling personalization of our site for you
- Sending emails about our newsletters which you can disable any time you wish to
- Responding to customer queries.
- Making our site secure and preventing it from any untoward happenings
- Providing information to third parties who are performing as part of our services to you
- Disclosing information about you wherever it is required by law of the land to do so to protect and safeguard your as well as our rights
- Keeping all informations related to you up-to-date.
In case you wish to alter, modify, provide or delete any information provided to us please contact us
Cookies are small pieces of information which are given by the web server to a web browser. Cookies are added to the computer with the purpose of uniquely identifying visitor’s browser. Cookies are used to improve and optimise the quality of our services provided to you. Cookies collect information about your use of the Site and stores your preferences and liking while using a site. Cookies by no means gives Edugraff any access to any personal information stored in your computer. You can choose to disable cookies by changing your cookies setting in your browser, but, doing so may disturb the service Edugraff provides to you and may disrupt the functioning of the site.
If you happen to login or register on our site using any of the social media networking sites, we may get access to your profile and such other information present on it to the limit and extent allowed by you in your privacy settings of that site.
Children Under 13 Policy
Edugraff understands that privacy of children is of utmost importance and therefore, Edugraff does not take any personally identifiable information from children below 13 years of age unless and until such information is shared with parental guidance/consent. On coming to know that any child below the age of 13 has shared personally identifiable information on our site without parental guidance/consent, we reserve the right to delete such information.
Security of Personal Information
Edugraff shall at all times protect your personal information from any unethical or unauthorised use. Edugraff shall also keep all your personal information confidential and secure. It also ensures to follow adequate security measures and procedures to prevent misuse of your personal information.
Disclosures to Third Parties and Disclaimers
- Edugraff shall not share any personally identifiable information shared by you to third parties unless they are performing or assisting in performing Edugraff’s business, services, marketing, etc. and also agree to keep your information confidential.
- Any personal information disclosed by you on our comments section, feedbacks column, message boards, etc. can be seen by others and hence, you are requested not to post any personal information on such platforms. In the event of such disclosures by you, Edugraff shall not be made liable.
- Edugraff shall not disclose any of your personal information unless so required by any law enforcement agency.
You may opt out of receiving any communications from Edugraff by contacting us by Email or Phone
Whiteboard tutoring and Mentoring services Private Ltd, Mythri nagar 89 Thyparambil, Thathampally P.O, Aryad South ( Part) , Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Grievance Redressal officer:
The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances of the Provider as expeditiously as possible, but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance.
JOJO MATHEW, the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000