Online Tutoring Jobs in India
Benefits: Home Based Online Tutoring Jobs
- Free Registration.
- Flexibility: Timing of sessions are solely based on your availability and that of students.
- Rewarding: Part-time online tutoring jobs helps you to monetise your time effectively.
- Work from anywhere operating own business.
- Web application to support you with interactive Whiteboard and recordings.
- You get detailed financial report of your earnings.
- Opportunity for self-improvement based on feedback and review.
- Minimum investment: Best online tutoring job in India with extra investment on a digital pen.
How To Apply
Register as a teacher and kick start the process to start online tuition from home.
Relevant qualifications and Prior experience in online tutoring are essential. Please email your latest resume to Edugraff, highlighting your strength in tutoring. The below points can be used as a reference.
1. State briefly how you explain difficult topics effectively to students.
2. How much time do you utilise to summarise a topic?
3. What are the techniques used to keep the class busy and engaged throughout the session?
4. How do you encourage the students to think further after the session?
5. How do you manage to help with School work?
6. How do you assess students?
7. What techniques are used to encourage the students to ask more questions?
Here is a Guide to complete the registration as online teacher.
Technical requirements ( A good internet connection is essential)
- A broadband connection with a minimum of 256kbps of both upload and download bandwidth, but for optimal performance we recommend 1024kbps download speed and 512kbps upload speed.
- 1Ghz CPU (but 2Ghz with dual-core CPU recommended for optimal performance when using desktop sharing), with 512MB RAM.
- Digital pen tablet. Graphics tablets such as Wacom and Huion are supported
- Click here to enable Chrome settings for Edugraff Whiteboard
- Click here to enable Firefox settings for Edugraff Whiteboard
How To Start Online Tuition From Home: Best Practices
A guide for teachers to start off as Online tutors and existing online tutors to explore their self development options, please refer to the Guide to Online tutoring : India.
Looking for mentoring support to hone your online tutoring skills? Please register your interest with us on 790 2350 323