I am an experienced faculty of Physics with experience in teaching as well as research for 4-5 years. I have been mentoring individual students of class 11 and 12. My interest is to teach Physics in an easy and practical manner so that students can appreciate the physical laws and its application in real life and technology.
1. PhD (Mechanical Engineering) pursuing as a part-time research scholar from IIT Madras since 2013
2. B.Tech (Production Engineering) from NIT Trichy in 2011
1. Freelance Faculty of Physics for class 11-12, IIT-JEE, NEET (Physics) aspirants
2. Online Educator at Unacademy for Physics (IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced) from September 2019 to November 2019.
3. Part-time Faculty of Physics at EDUSARA, Adambakkam, Chennai for class 11-12 students from 2018
4. Part-time Faculty of Physics at BALA SISHYA ACADEMY, Chetpet, Chennai for class 11-12 students from 2019
5. Home Tutoring of individual students for class 11-12 (CBSE), IIT-JEE and NEET from 2016.
1. Ph.D. research scholar at IIT Madras since 2013.
2. Published four international conference papers in the Manufacturing research domain.
3. Experience of preparing questions for IIT-JEE/NEET level
1. I prefer to teach the difficult topic into sub-topics and then teach it in an easy way by taking examples. First I discuss the application related to a particular concept to arouse interest in the students. Then I discuss the concepts in detail and numerical based on the concepts. I always emphasize that it is necessary to learn the first principles in Physics in a deeper manner. I prefer to keep the class interactive from both sides so that students can openly bring their points and doubts for clarification.
I like to ask questions during class sessions so that they grasp the topics properly.
2. To summarize a topic it takes 30 to 40 minutes.